IBTA is proud to announce the 37th InfiniBand™ Compliance and RoCE Plugfest
April 27 – May 08, 2020
University of New Hampshire (UNH) Interoperability Lab (IOL)
Durham, New Hampshire
This page will help you navigate through instructions and documents necessary to participate in the IBTA April 2020 Plugfest.
IBTA Plugfest Summary
This event provides an opportunity for participants to measure their products for compliance with the IBTA specifications and includes both InfiniBand™ and RoCE interoperability testing.
The schedule for Plugfest 37 is as follows:
- April 27 – May 01 – Setup, VNA, Cable Interop, Device testing and ATD
- May 04 – May 08 – ATD continued, Cable Interop continued, and any remaining testing as needed.
- Cable and Device registration deadline: Friday, April 03, 2020.
- Shipping deadline:
- Cables and Devices: Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Test Equipment: Friday, April 24, 2020.
Vendor devices and cables successfully passing all required IL Compliance Tests and Interoperability procedures will be listed on the IBTA Integrators’ List and will be granted the IBTA Integrators’ List Logo.
See IBTA Integrators List Logo Usage Guidelines for more details on the Logo.
- Plugfest General Information – Follow this link for information about Plugfest eligibility requirements, cost, travel, lodging, directions, and shipping information.
- Plugfest Registration – Please follow this link to register for the IBTA Plugfest.
- Additional Plugfest Documents – You can find these documents posted in the Compliance and Interoperability Working Group (CIWG) Documents area on the IBTA website.
– IBTA Integrators’ List Policy – Posted
– Compliance Test Suite – Posted
– Memory Map Validation MOI – Posted
Need to join an IBTA work group? Please follow the instructions in the document located here.
Questions, comments, or any other information related to the Plugfest, please email: email@example.com
All materials provided in this document and on the IBTA Website are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall IBTA or any member of IBTA be liable for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.