The InfiniBand™ Trade Association
is proud to announce the
39th InfiniBand™ and RoCE Plugfest
May 2 – May 6, 2022
University of New Hampshire – Interoperability Lab
21 Madbury Rd., Ste 100
Durham, NH 03824-2066
IBTA Plugfest Summary
This event provides an opportunity for participants to measure their products for compliance with the IBTA specifications and includes both InfiniBand™ and RoCE interoperability testing.
Agenda for Plugfest 39
- April 25 – April 29 Ethernet Alliance Event
- Setup and calibration for Test Equipment Vendors
- Memory Map Cable Testing
- May 2 – May 6
- Active Time Domain (ATD) and VNA Cable Testing
- Protocol and Physical Layer Device Testing
- Interoperability Testing InfiniBand and RoCE
- Plugfest Registration – Please see sidebar to register for the IBTA Plugfest.
- Cable and Device registration deadline: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Shipping Deadlines:
- Cables and Devices: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Test Equipment: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Plugfest General Information – Follow this link for information about Plugfest requirements, cost, travel, lodging, directions and shipping information.
Members Only: Compliance Interoperability Working Group – CIWG
InfiniBand devices and cables successfully passing the IB Compliance Tests and Interoperability procedures will be listed on the InfiniBand Integrators’ List.
RoCE devices and cables successfully passing the RoCE Interoperability procedures will be listed on RoCE Integrators’ List.
See IBTA Integrators’ List Logo Usage Guidelines for more details on the use of the IBTA Logo.
Questions, comments, or any other information related to the Plugfest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All materials provided in this document and on the IBTA Website are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall IBTA or any member of IBTA be liable for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.