IBTA is proud to announce the 38th InfiniBand™ Compliance and RoCE Plugfest
May 10 – May 21, 2021
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Vendor and FAE attendance is not required
This page will help you navigate through instructions and documents necessary to participate in the IBTA May 2021 Plugfest.
IBTA Plugfest Summary
This event provides an opportunity for participants to measure their products for compliance with the IBTA specifications and includes both InfiniBand™ and RoCE interoperability testing.
The schedule for Plugfest 38 is as follows:
- May 10 – May 14 – Setup, VNA, Cable Interop, Device testing and ATD
- May 17 – May 21 – ATD continued, Cable Interop continued, and any remaining testing as needed.
- Cable and Device registration deadline: Friday, April 16, 2021.
- Shipping deadline:
- Cables and Devices: Friday, April 23, 2021.
- Test Equipment: Friday, May 7, 2021.
Vendor devices and cables successfully passing all required IL Compliance Tests and Interoperability procedures will be listed on the IBTA Integrators’ List and will be granted the IBTA Integrators’ List Logo.
See IBTA Integrators List Logo Usage Guidelines for more details on the Logo.
- Plugfest General Information – Follow this link for information about Plugfest eligibility requirements, cost, travel, lodging, directions, and shipping information.
Need to join an IBTA work group? Please follow the instructions in the document located here.
Questions, comments, or any other information related to the Plugfest, please email: email@example.com
All materials provided in this document and on the IBTA Website are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall IBTA or any member of IBTA be liable for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.