Dates and Times
Plugfest Setup: Wednesday, October 10 – Friday, October 12, 2018
- All cables for testing MUST be shipped to arrive at Software Forge by Friday, September 14, 2018. Please ship devices directly to the University of New Hampshire Interoperability Laboratory at the address below.
- The deadline to register cables and devices is Friday, August 31, 2018.
Testing & Vendor Attendance : October 15 – October 26, 2018
- October 15 – October 19 – Setup, VNA, Cable Interop, and Device testing
- October 22 – October 26 – ATD, VNA, Cable Interop, and Device testing
Cable and Device debugging is available in both weeks.
Plugfest Testing Times: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
All cables and devices must be shipped to Software Forge at
Software Forge, Inc.
2 Greenleaf Woods Drive, Suite #301
Delivery of other materials, test equipment, or packages can be accepted at the address below
University of New Hampshire
Interoperability Lab (UNH-IOL)
21 Madbury Road, Suite 100
Please see UNH-IOL Directions/shipping for more information.
This ten day Plugfest event is open to all interested InfiniBand™ Vendors. A special fee applies to non-IBTA members (see below). This event is conducted for InfiniBand™ device and cable vendors to test their equipment for inclusion in the IBTA Integrators’ List(IL). Only IBTA members may include their products on the list
Observers are not permitted in the IBTA testing area.
NOTE: For IBTA and/or Compliance and Interoperability Working Group membership information, please contact the Plugfest coordinator – email@example.com.
- Vendor attendance fee is $300.00
- $50 for each cable and each device tested
- For non-IBTA members a one-time fee of $10,000 will be due prior to the Plugfest.
- Cable and device vendors and attendees will be sent an invoice.
- The event is hosted by the UNH-IOL.
- A continental breakfast, full lunch and testing facilities are provided by UNH-IOL
- Participants are responsible for paying for, and coordinating their own:
Two airports provide convenient service to the Durham, NH area.
For ease of travel, Manchester Airport is recommended.
Shuttle service can be arranged to and from the airport if a rental car is not desired.
For those arriving by car, visit the UNH IOL website for directions.
Free parking is available at the Interoperability Lab.
List of nearby hotels.