IBTA is proud to announce the 30th InfiniBand™ Compliance and Interoperability Plugfest
October 17 - 28, 2016
University of New Hampshire (UNH) Interoperability Lab (IOL)
Durham, New Hampshire
This page will help you navigate through instructions and documents necessary to participate in the IBTA April 2016 Plugfest.
IBTA Plugfest Summary
This event will provide an opportunity for participants to measure their products for compliance with the InfiniBand™ architecture Specification as well as interoperability with other InfiniBand products.
The schedule for Plugfest 30 is follows:
- October 17 - October 21 – Setup, TDR, Cable Interop, and Device testing
- October 24 - October 28 – ATD and VNA Cable testing; and Device testing
- Cable and Device registration deadline: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Cables and Devices: Monday, October 3, 2016
- Test Equipment: Monday, October 10, 2016
Vendor devices and cables successfully passing all required IL Compliance Tests and Interoperability procedures will be listed on the IBTA Integrators’ List and will be granted the IBTA Integrators' List Logo.
See IBTA Integrators List Logo Usage Guidelines for more details on the Logo.
- Plugfest General Information - Follow this link for information about Plugfest eligibility requirements, cost, travel, lodging, directions, and shipping information.
- Plugfest Registration - Please follow this link to register for the IBTA Plugfest.
- Required IBTA Integrators’ List Pre-Testing - Follow this link for information pertaining to the required and recommended Plugfest pre-testing of devices and cables.
Additional Plugfest Documents - You can find these documents posted in the Compliance and Interoperability Working Group (CIWG) Documents on the IBTA website.
- IBTA Integrators’ List Policy - Posted
- Compliance Test Pack Setup (IB Devices only) - Posted
- Memory Map Validation MOI - Posted
Questions, comments, or any other information related to the Plugfest, please email: email@example.com